Weekend ... loong one

Weekends start with Friday evening. A chat with Himanshu inspired me to
write down some things related to science and DSP that I had in my mind.
I've started writing them. I'll post them here one by one as and when
I'm through with them. I'm kind of stuck with some fundas of
electromagnetic waves.

Saturday and Sunday were spent at Mahabaleshwar with my family. Man, it
was warm in the afternoons. I mean, its not supposed to be warm up
there. Not even in the afternoons. Basically, walked around quite a bit,
ate, slept and drove. I would have liked to walk a bit more actually.
Everything else went like a typical Mahabalshwar trip with the expected
dose of langurs, some animals you try hard to identify, red shoes and
socks, etc.

The trip back was not so memorable though, getting stuck in a traffic
jam for 2 hours in the Katraj Ghat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumb and dumber